Dinner in about 20 minutes? Sign me up! This recipe is perfect for a quick weeknight meal.
1 lb Peeled and De-veined Raw Shrimp
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 Tbsp Chili Powder
2 Cups Classic Cole Slaw or 2 Cups Shredded Cabbage
3 Tbsp Mayonnaise or Greek Yogurt
4 Tbsp Sriracha
Juice of 1 Lime
On the side:
1. Combine Chili Powder, Shrimp, and 1 Tbsp Olive Oil in a bowl
2. Heat 1 Tbsp oil in pan. Sauté shrimp on medium heat until fully cooked.
3. Mix the Mayo and Sriracha in a bowl and add coleslaw and juice from 1 lime. Stir until combined completely
4. Heat tortillas on stove or in toaster oven.
5. Place Sriracha slaw on tortillas and top with shrimp.
Serve with Limes, Avocado, Tapatio, and Cotija Cheese