Dinner really cannot get any easier than this. This recipe is one of my absolute favorite week night meals because it’s easy, healthy, and fast. Like 10 minutes fast. I think i’ve been making these almost once a week lately because it is so easy. Butterleaf lettuce is my favorite tortilla substitute. It stays crispy and fresh and doesn’t wilt even when the shrimp is still hot.
1 lb. peeled and deveined Shrimp,
1 Tbsp Olive Oil,
Avocado or Guacamole,
Hot sauce like Tapatio.
1. Heat olive oil on medium in pan
2. Add shrimp and sprinkle with cayenne pepper
3. Sauté until shrimp is fully cooked
4. Serve over washed butterleaf lettuce
5. Top with fresh squeezed lime juice and avocado or guacamole and hot sauce